A letter to our Shareholders, May 2020
Our present...Our future.
Our Mino-Lok product is an antibiotic lock solution used to treat patients with catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBSIs). CRBSIs are very serious, especially in cancer patients receiving therapy through central venous catheters (CVCs), and in hemodialysis patients where venous access presents a challenge.
CITI-002 is a topical formulation of halobetasol and lidocaine that is intended to provide anti-inflammatory and anesthetic relief to individuals suffering from hemorrhoids. In the United States, hemorrhoids affect nearly 5% of the population, with approximately 10 million patients annually reporting symptoms.
Citius is dedicated to building a successful pharmaceutical company through the development and commercialization of innovative and cost-effective products that address compelling market opportunities. We believe our 505(b)(2) expertise can assist in obtaining rapid approvals of novel products.
A Message for the Investment Community
For the most recent update on Company activities, please click the button below to download our latest Shareholders Letter.
Visit our Investor Relations site to stay up-to-date on our latest development and commercialization news.
Citius Publishes Expert Roundtable on Catheter-Related Bacteremias
Citius commissioned a roundtable of leading specialists to discuss the treatment of catheter-related bacteremias, focusing on the issue of the source of the bacteremia: the infected central venous catheter. The roundtable brought the disciplines of venous nursing care and interventional vascular management to the core specialty of Infectious Disease.
The highlights of that roundtable are presented in the sponsored publication, “Treating CLABSI: A Clinical and Economic Challenge.”
Citius Pharmaceuticals RSS News
- Citius CEO Myron Holubiak to Appear on TD Ameritrade Network's The Watch List with Nicole Petallides
- Citius Receives FDA Response on Pre-Investigational New Drug (PIND) Application for its Induced Mesenchymal Stem Cells (iMSCs) to Treat Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) in Patients with COVID-19
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Deliver Virtual Presentation at the Life Sciences Investor Forum
- Citius Receives Positive FDA Feedback on Its Submitted Plan to Study Catheter Compatibility for Mino-Lok® Therapy
- Citius Announces Expanded Access Program for Investigational Phase 3 Mino-Lok®
- Citius Announces Closing of $7.5 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-the-Market under Nasdaq Rules
- Citius Announces $7.5 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-the-Market under Nasdaq Rules
- Citius Announces Data on NoveCite Mesenchymal Stem Cells (NC-MSCs) to be Presented at the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT) Annual Meeting
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Issues May 2020 Shareholder Letter
- FDA Expediting Accelerated Development of Novel Therapies for COVID-19
- Citius Announces Pre-IND Submission to FDA Under the Coronavirus Treatment Acceleration Program for a Novel Stem Cell Therapy for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) in COVID-19
- Novel Stem Cell Therapy for COVID-19-related ARDS in Development
- Citius to License Novellus’ iPSC-derived MSCs for COVID-19 Related Complications
- Citius licences Novellus’ stem cell therapy for Covid-19-related ARDS
- Citius Signs Exclusive Option with Novellus to License Novel Stem-Cell Therapy for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) Associated with COVID-19
- Citius, Novellus Ink COVID-19 Pact
- BRIEF-Citius Signs Exclusive Option With Novellus To License Novel Stem-Cell Therapy For Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (Ards) Associated With Covid-19
- Citius Signs Option With Novellus To License Novel Stem-Cell Therapy For ARDS
- Vaccine for COVID-19 Health Crises "Possible" by Summer After FDA Fast-Tracks Clinical Trials
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Announces Publication in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy Journal of Positive Preclinical Results for Mino-Lok® in Rapidly Eradicating Candida Auris
- Listen to the interview with CEO and President: Myron Holubiak of Citius Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CTXR)
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Citius Pharmaceuticals (CTXR)
- Citius Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CTXR) CEO provides update on their key products