Our present...Our future.
Our Mino-Lok product is an antibiotic lock solution used to treat patients with catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBSIs). CRBSIs are very serious, especially in cancer patients receiving therapy through central venous catheters (CVCs), and in hemodialysis patients where venous access presents a challenge.
CITI-002 is a topical formulation of halobetasol and lidocaine that is intended to provide anti-inflammatory and anesthetic relief to individuals suffering from hemorrhoids. In the United States, hemorrhoids affect nearly 5% of the population, with approximately 10 million patients annually reporting symptoms.
Citius is dedicated to building a successful pharmaceutical company through the development and commercialization of innovative and cost-effective products that address compelling market opportunities. We believe our 505(b)(2) expertise can assist in obtaining rapid approvals of novel products.
A Message for the Investment Community
For the most recent update on Company activities, please click the button below to download our latest Shareholders Letter.
Visit our Investor Relations site to stay up-to-date on our latest development and commercialization news.
Citius Publishes Expert Roundtable on Catheter-Related Bacteremias
Citius commissioned a roundtable of leading specialists to discuss the treatment of catheter-related bacteremias, focusing on the issue of the source of the bacteremia: the infected central venous catheter. The roundtable brought the disciplines of venous nursing care and interventional vascular management to the core specialty of Infectious Disease.
The highlights of that roundtable are presented in the sponsored publication, “Treating CLABSI: A Clinical and Economic Challenge.”
Citius Pharmaceuticals RSS News
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Announces Publication in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy Journal of Positive Preclinical Results for Mino-Lok® in Rapidly Eradicating Candida Auris
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Deliver Virtual Presentation at the Spring Investor Summit
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 2020 LD Micro Virtual Conference
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Cites Independent Estimates of Total Available World Market for Mino-Lok®
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Present at Noble Capital Markets' 16th Annual Investor Conference
- Citius Achieves 50% Patient Enrollment in Phase 3 Mino-Lok® Pivotal Trial
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Regains Compliance with Nasdaq Listing Requirements
- Citius Announces Positive Outcome of Interim Futility Analysis for its Phase 3 Mino-Lok® Pivotal Trial
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 12th Annual LD Micro Main Event
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Issues Corporate Update
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 5th Annual Dawson James Small Cap Growth Conference
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Present at the MicroCap Rodeo