A letter to our Shareholders, February 2021
Our present...Our future.
Our Mino-Lok product is an antibiotic lock solution used to treat patients with catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBSIs). CRBSIs are very serious, especially in cancer patients receiving therapy through central venous catheters (CVCs), and in hemodialysis patients where venous access presents a challenge.
CITI-002 is a topical formulation of halobetasol and lidocaine that is intended to provide anti-inflammatory and anesthetic relief to individuals suffering from hemorrhoids. In the United States, hemorrhoids affect nearly 5% of the population, with approximately 10 million patients annually reporting symptoms.
Citius is dedicated to building a successful pharmaceutical company through the development and commercialization of innovative and cost-effective products that address compelling market opportunities. We believe our 505(b)(2) expertise can assist in obtaining rapid approvals of novel products.
A Message for the Investment Community
For the most recent update on Company activities, please click the button below to download our latest Shareholders Letter.
Visit our Investor Relations site to stay up-to-date on our latest development and commercialization news.
Citius Publishes Expert Roundtable on Catheter-Related Bacteremias
Citius commissioned a roundtable of leading specialists to discuss the treatment of catheter-related bacteremias, focusing on the issue of the source of the bacteremia: the infected central venous catheter. The roundtable brought the disciplines of venous nursing care and interventional vascular management to the core specialty of Infectious Disease.
The highlights of that roundtable are presented in the sponsored publication, “Treating CLABSI: A Clinical and Economic Challenge.”
Citius Pharmaceuticals RSS News
- Citius Holds Webinar Series on Conducting Mino-Lok Phase 3 Trial During COVID-19
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Receives FDA Response and Guidance to Pre-IND Consultation Submission for Mino-Wrap
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Subsidiary NoveCite Announces Data from a Study of Induced Mesenchymal Stem Cell ("i-MSC") Therapy in an in vivo Model of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome ("ARDS")
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Present Corporate Update at Benzinga Global Small Cap Conference on December 8
- Citius Announces Results of Study that Mino-Lok Eradicates S. aureus Biofilm More Effectively and Expeditiously than Components
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Present at Virtual Fall Investor Summit
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Present at H.C. Wainwright 6th Annual Israel Conference
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Issues October 2020 Letter to Shareholders
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Signs an Exclusive Worldwide Licensing Agreement with Novellus Therapeutics for Unique iMSC-Therapy for Acute Inflammatory Respiratory Conditions including COVID-19 Related Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Citius's Mino-Lok trial sites resupplied with registration batch product
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Reports Positive Results from Recent Data Monitoring Committee Meeting for Mino-Lok Phase 3 Trial
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Achieves Chemical Manufacturing and Control Milestones for Mino-Lok®
- FDA Expediting Accelerated Development of Novel Therapies for COVID-19
- Novel Stem Cell Therapy for COVID-19-related ARDS in Development
- Citius to License Novellus’ iPSC-derived MSCs for COVID-19 Related Complications
- Citius licences Novellus’ stem cell therapy for Covid-19-related ARDS
- BRIEF-Citius Signs Exclusive Option With Novellus To License Novel Stem-Cell Therapy For Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (Ards) Associated With Covid-19
- Citius Signs Option With Novellus To License Novel Stem-Cell Therapy For ARDS
- Vaccine for COVID-19 Health Crises "Possible" by Summer After FDA Fast-Tracks Clinical Trials
- Citius, Novellus Ink COVID-19 Pact
- Listen to the interview with CEO and President: Myron Holubiak of Citius Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CTXR)
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Citius Pharmaceuticals (CTXR)
- Citius Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CTXR) CEO provides update on their key products