Our present...Our future.
Our Mino-Lok product is an antibiotic lock solution used to treat patients with catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBSIs). CRBSIs are very serious, especially in cancer patients receiving therapy through central venous catheters (CVCs), and in hemodialysis patients where venous access presents a challenge.
CITI-002 is a topical formulation of halobetasol and lidocaine that is intended to provide anti-inflammatory and anesthetic relief to individuals suffering from hemorrhoids. In the United States, hemorrhoids affect nearly 5% of the population, with approximately 10 million patients annually reporting symptoms.
Citius is dedicated to building a successful pharmaceutical company through the development and commercialization of innovative and cost-effective products that address compelling market opportunities. We believe our 505(b)(2) expertise can assist in obtaining rapid approvals of novel products.
A Message for the Investment Community
For the most recent update on Company activities, please click the button below to download our latest Shareholders Letter.
Visit our Investor Relations site to stay up-to-date on our latest development and commercialization news.
Citius Publishes Expert Roundtable on Catheter-Related Bacteremias
Citius commissioned a roundtable of leading specialists to discuss the treatment of catheter-related bacteremias, focusing on the issue of the source of the bacteremia: the infected central venous catheter. The roundtable brought the disciplines of venous nursing care and interventional vascular management to the core specialty of Infectious Disease.
The highlights of that roundtable are presented in the sponsored publication, “Treating CLABSI: A Clinical and Economic Challenge.”
Citius Pharmaceuticals RSS News
- Citius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Provides First Half 2021 Business Update, Highlights Upcoming Milestones
- Citius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces Positive Recommendation by Independent Data Monitoring Committee to Continue the Mino-Lok® Phase 3 Trial as Planned
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Expands Scientific Advisory Board with Addition of Dr. John Laffey, Expert in Stem Cell and Gene Therapies for ARDS
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Achieves Next Interim Analysis Milestone in its Mino-Lok® Phase 3 Trial
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to be Added to Russell 2000® Index
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Selected to Receive Best Poster Award at the International Society for Cell and Gene Therapy 2021 Annual Meeting
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Feature Updated Positive Interim Results of i-MSC Study During Poster Presentation at International Society for Cell and Gene Therapy
- Citius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces Appointment of Ilanit Allen as Vice President, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
- Citius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Reports Second Fiscal Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provides General Business Update
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Fireside Chat at the Gabelli Funds Virtual Microcap Symposium on Tuesday, May 18
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Present Mino-Lok® and COVID-related Respiratory Treatment Update at Benzinga Global Small Cap Conference on Thursday, May 13
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Reports Strong Clinical Community Engagement During Mino-Lok® Phase 3 Trial-Related Webinar
- Citius Pharmaceuticals CEO Myron Holubiak Featured in Benzinga Interview
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Highlight its Phase 3 Clinical Trial Product Mino-Lok® at Benzinga Biotech Small Cap Conference on March 25
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Feature Product Candidates Including Stem-Cell Therapy for COVID-19-Related Acute Respiratory Conditions at H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference March 9-10
- H.C. Wainwright Reiterates a Buy Rating on Citius Pharmaceuticals (CTXR)
- The Daily Biotech Pulse: Aridis To Study Antibody Cocktail For Coronavirus Variants, Revance & Protalix Data Readouts
- What Awaits Citius Pharma In 2021?
- Citius Pharma Makes Calculated Market Moves with Phase 3 Results Looming for Potential Blockbuster Product
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Announces Closing of $76.5 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-the-Market under Nasdaq Rules
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Announces $76.5 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-the-Market under Nasdaq Rules
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Issues Shareholder Letter with Corporate Update on Recent Achievements and Anticipated Milestones for 2021
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Is Addressing Several Unmet Needs In The Medical Field
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Present Update on Mino-Lok and Other Therapies at the Virtual Investor Conferences Small and Microcap Showcase on February 4
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Announces Closing of $20.0 Million Private Placement Offering Priced At-the-Market
- Citius Pharmaceuticals announces $20M private placement priced ATM
- Citius Pharma to raise $20M through share sale
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:CTXR) Reports Study Results Showing Effectiveness of Mino-Lok in Eradicating Staphylococcus aureus Biofilm
- Citius Pharmaceuticals receives FDA response to pre-IND submission for Mino-Wrap
- How Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) May Be Affecting COVID-19 Patients