Our present...Our future.
Our Mino-Lok product is an antibiotic lock solution used to treat patients with catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBSIs). CRBSIs are very serious, especially in cancer patients receiving therapy through central venous catheters (CVCs), and in hemodialysis patients where venous access presents a challenge.
CITI-002 is a topical formulation of halobetasol and lidocaine that is intended to provide anti-inflammatory and anesthetic relief to individuals suffering from hemorrhoids. In the United States, hemorrhoids affect nearly 5% of the population, with approximately 10 million patients annually reporting symptoms.
Citius is dedicated to building a successful pharmaceutical company through the development and commercialization of innovative and cost-effective products that address compelling market opportunities. We believe our 505(b)(2) expertise can assist in obtaining rapid approvals of novel products.
Visit our Investor Relations site to stay up-to-date on our latest development and commercialization news.
Citius Publishes Expert Roundtable on Catheter-Related Bacteremias
Citius commissioned a roundtable of leading specialists to discuss the treatment of catheter-related bacteremias, focusing on the issue of the source of the bacteremia: the infected central venous catheter. The roundtable brought the disciplines of venous nursing care and interventional vascular management to the core specialty of Infectious Disease.
The highlights of that roundtable are presented in the sponsored publication, “Treating CLABSI: A Clinical and Economic Challenge.”
Citius Pharmaceuticals RSS News
- Citius Pharmaceuticals' Mino-Lok® Highly Efficacious in Rapidly Eradicating Candida auris
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Present at the ThinkEquity Conference
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Presents Data on Mino-Lok® Showing 98% Clinical Efficacy
- Citius Pharmaceuticals Successfully Raises $5.3 Million
- Citius Announces $5.3 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-the-Market
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Present at NobleCon15 Investor Conference